Thank You, Niggers and Nigger Lovers

Just taking a moment to thank all of you for visiting my blog and making comments. I'm getting close to 5,000 views a day, and that's pretty good -- and it's thanks to you for appreciating my take on interracial.

I don't hide my belief that niggers deserve as much fine white pussy as they want. I love seeing niggers with beautiful, sexy white girls and knowing that they're fucking them. I know those white girls turn into sluts for black dick and that they're getting the fuck of their lives.

Look at the white bitch below. She clearly wants that black man to slam her pussy and fill it up. That Negro is going in deep and he knows no one will stop him or want to stop him. He knows he can bust in her and walk away, knowing he made her night and also made her lame husband's life. You know hubby is thankful for that big nigger, too. White guys who visit this blog -- whether straight, bi, gay, cuck, faggot, whatever -- all have it in common that we thank niggers like this one. White girls who visit here love niggers like this, too, and we all know why.

Niggers. Can't live without 'em.